when the rain will end and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel?

I'm tired, of myself, maybe that will change someday. I don't know. The next part; l9Q1_

I know no one will make it this far besides you, even if you do make it this far there's still a bit to go. I love you more than you could ever know, but maybe that's just in the moment, in the present, I hope it doesn't. You know the username by now, the email is the same. The password is my initials, first one capitalized, followed by my elementary student id number followed by an exclamation. Check the inbox.

That's not even a sentence, let alone a question.