What should I do about my sister's snoring?

I share my bedroom with her, she is fourteen. She definitely isn't obese and hasn't been exposed to tobacco smoke. Its been going on for a long time.

I've tried speaking with my sister and parents about this because it's been keeping me awake and affecting my performance at school, but obviously they can't stop her from snoring.

Her snore sounds like a very loud click.

Just to be clear: i can't ask my parents for my own room because there isn't enough space in the house and that's nobody's fault. I'm grateful for my family and the roof over my head.

How do I stop my sister from snoring?

Ear plugs or muffs.