Kernel Data Inpage Error?

So I just got a brand new SSD with a fresh W10 Home install, and not long after hooking it up, Firefox tabs started crashing over and over, and then BSoD with the kernel error.

I have a HDD plugged up to my PC as well, so I'm not sure if that's causing it. I don't think my RAM is the issue as I've been using W8.1 for 5 years with the same RAM I'm using now and never had issues, but I reseated the RAM into different slots just in case.

• BigE
    Favorite Answer

Look through the event log because it can be disk or RAM and it would be nice to narrow that down.  You can run a memory test to rule out memory.  And actually querying and testing the drive using s.m.a.r.t. tools like crystaldiskinfo will tell you something.