Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

how to deal w two faced girls as an adult? people ignoring your energy ?

at this point I have stopped hanging out with them but I was wondering if anyone else has had experiences with people like this. I was hanging out with this group of girls who I really liked and wanted to be friends with the thing is every time we hang out they wouldn’t act like they wanted me there and wouldn’t make an effort to talk to me or get to know me. I was really patient with it because I am also shy so sometimes I can be quiet and I also know they have their own anxieties and stuff. there was one time where we went on a trip and when we got back I just went in the room and cried and they apologized and said it was just due to their depression and anxiety and that they would try to talk to me more. but after that they just continue to do the same thing and never make an effort when we would hang out I just don’t know what her problem was I honestly really like them and would ask them questions about themselves it just wasn’t reciprocated. and I get that not everyone is meant to be friends it was just weird because they would say they wanted to hang out and wanted me there but then just act like they did it and even when I brought it up they apologized and said they didn’t want me to feel like that but then continued to.  and I’m not talking about like they have to give me attention constantly I mean there are days where we did hang out and they barely say two senses to me the entire day it just seems so childish to me has anyone else had people like this. 

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.
  • Foofa

As an adult we have the freedom to remove people from our lives and never have to see them again. Try that. 

• Alan H

Seek other friends.    Maybe take up volunteering; you would make new friends and discover a purpose for life

• ?

Hello concerned one as a adult you definitely have more free will to choose who you want to deal with or hang out with leave your past in the past and move forward and pray you get better friends as a adult don’t sweat it keep a calm heart and your peace of mind life too short.