Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

dean asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Did I lose muscle gains ?

I woke up this morning I decided to do abs first thing when I woke up I don’t usually do abs till later in the day after I’ve eaten but today I decided to abs in the morning before I consumed any calories so I wouldn’t burn off the calories I consumed to maintain muscle mass because I’m bulking I thought doing abs before doing everything and before eating would burn off calories from natural fat so i wouldn’t be burning off calories from the food needed for muscle so I did my an exercise first thing  just like I said then ate and then later in the day I felt slimmer my shoulders were smaller chest was smaller and I was upset was doing abs first a bad thing 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Like Bruce Lee use to do when he was young good good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.