Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

Too much milk of magnesia.. will it stop??

I took milk of magnesia at 1pm today and it took effect around 5 pm I’ve been to the bathroom about 9 times and now my bum is burning... it’s 2am and I’m tired and feel like I’m going to **** myself... I seriously only took like 1 cap full... usually it only makes me go about 3 times but now it’s like never ending... and I’ve never gone to the point of my bum burning... was I just excessively backed up????? I honestly don’t remember having a “good” easy stool for like a week and a half... the last time I went number 2 was prob 4 days ago and it was only pebbles

Eat some yogurt, its possible the internal flora in your gut has been compromised.