Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

Too much milk of magnesia.. will it stop??

I took milk of magnesia at 1pm today and it took effect around 5 pm I’ve been to the bathroom about 9 times and now my bum is burning... it’s 2am and I’m tired and feel like I’m going to **** myself... I seriously only took like 1 cap full... usually it only makes me go about 3 times but now it’s like never ending... and I’ve never gone to the point of my bum burning... was I just excessively backed up????? I honestly don’t remember having a “good” easy stool for like a week and a half... the last time I went number 2 was prob 4 days ago and it was only pebbles

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Eat some yogurt, its possible the internal flora in your gut has been compromised.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.