A movie that you watched more than one time?

Favorite Answer

Airplane!  I've watched it dozens of times, and STILL , to this day,   still spot stuff I missed all the previous times. 

There were so many  background, throw away jokes,  just in the background, you can scarcely count them all. 

It was voted by IMBd,  as THEE funniest film ever made,   frame for frame. 

Just a stellar cast,  with hilarious guest appearances,  and inside jokes.

Clearly a ton of thought went into making this movie....and making it as funny as possible. 

Every year Pretty Woman would air on TV. Only kept watching it because there was nothing better to choose from of the whole 5 channels we get in my country. I since haven't watched TV, it's been packed in its box for 4 years. 

• Rick B

iRobot                                    .

Jaws.....................