Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

Why is it that so many young people who are in their 20s or 30s ?

Are now being offered the vaccine 

I’m 24 and now me and my friend who is a teen (over 16) had been offered the vaccine in the uk 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • If they don't have a vaccine roll out plan where you're located, then they can vaccinate who ever and when ever they want to. If your friend has health issues or a compromised immune system, that could be why they're being offered the vaccine. Or it could be a mistake, maybe some one with the same name is older then they are, that needs the vaccine. 

In my area (some where in Canada), they're starting to vaccinate people over 80, Native Canadians and people that live in remote areas. The initial vaccines went to health care workers and long term care workers. 

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Obvious, aint it. If everyone has the vaccine no one can spread it.

UK

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.