Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

Why is it that so many young people who are in their 20s or 30s ?

Are now being offered the vaccine 

I’m 24 and now me and my friend who is a teen (over 16) had been offered the vaccine in the uk 

• If they don't have a vaccine roll out plan where you're located, then they can vaccinate who ever and when ever they want to. If your friend has health issues or a compromised immune system, that could be why they're being offered the vaccine. Or it could be a mistake, maybe some one with the same name is older then they are, that needs the vaccine. 

In my area (some where in Canada), they're starting to vaccinate people over 80, Native Canadians and people that live in remote areas. The initial vaccines went to health care workers and long term care workers. 

• Tavy

Obvious, aint it. If everyone has the vaccine no one can spread it.

UK