Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

How do I cooperate with a uncooperative group?

I am working so hard in 'drama' class in school. But for a semester and a half it has been me and me only working at all. We need to film something but no one is learning their lines and I keep giving them so many chances. I love drama and my best friend knows that but she has been one of the biggest problems, getting annoyed whenever I ask her to do a scene with me (one that is necessary). She acts like she's doing me a huge favour just like everyone else.I mentally cannot manage anymore, I dont know what to do.

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.
  • Alan H

If they are not interested.....and not all are......join another drama group 

• Carmen

Hello concerned one take some deep breaths pray for a calm heart and peace of mind then inform your crew either they get serious about what they are doing and leave and replace them if applicable we stressed enough with Pandemic already and Isolation for many. Don’t give up your passion you just might have to change places if applicable. 

• ?

We've all been there. Do your part and do it really well... let them look stupid when playing it out maybe that will teach them. 

Remember, you may love drama and its a passion, etc, etc. But others may not feel the same. You're all in the same class, and so naturally, should do your best. But your all there for very different reasons. You are there because you love it, the next person may be there cos they thought its an easy credit, another person may be there because they were forced to by their parents who are also into drama... and it goes on. So don't expect the same from them as you do from yourself. 

I can assure you this will continue in the workplace, there will be colleagues who are just there to tick the boxes but you needthem to perform.... it happens everywhere. Just do you part and do it really well