Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Should India invade Pakistan and Afghanistan?

Afghanistan was a part of India in ancient times just like Pakistan. Afghans and Pakis were all Hindus before Islamic invasion.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes they are the same people. Afghans and Pakis are simply Islamic Indians...

• Craig
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

What would be the point of that?  Population control?  The main thing it would accomplish would be millions of dead on both sides.  Plus, even if the Indian campaign were successful, it would end up in political authority across two large countries, both entirely full of non-Hindu people who would be resentful.  That would guarantee a civil war, which would eventually pose an existential threat to India.

That is, unless your plan was to depopulate all of Pakistan and Afghanistan as you gain control of them...to provide Lebensraum for the Hindu people?  Truly a hideous idea - but not unprecedented.  

And you see how that worked out, in the end.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

And which state of ancient India ? mind that, is the Anglo-indian republic even relevant to that  ......... but I love the fact Afghans & Turks massacred this inferior janitor race called indians that was one of the coolest moments in history tbh and will be remastered soon, now my best answer reward give it to me you lice head peasant

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, they shouldn't. Pakistan has nuclear weapons. Was that your entire question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.