Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why does every reboot have to show lesbian, transgender, gay adults or children nowadays ??

It is disgusting and I will never accept it.  I will never watch a reboot that has any of that crap in it.  Guess orginal series it is if reboots are going to continue this crappy trend.  

Update:

I do not care if they miss my viewership or not I will be damned before I watch that crap.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The creative guilds and studios are under a lot of pressure right now to highlight certain minority groups. This is because small but vocal, usually Twitter led activist groups threaten boycotts and such. The overcorrection makes it seem like these groups are less of a minority than they really are. But that's how the process happens. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What reboot is this? I'm sick of reboots. Gaying the characters isn't going to make me watch.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sure they'll all miss your valuable viewership.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.