Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why does every reboot have to show lesbian, transgender, gay adults or children nowadays ??

It is disgusting and I will never accept it.  I will never watch a reboot that has any of that crap in it.  Guess orginal series it is if reboots are going to continue this crappy trend.  

I do not care if they miss my viewership or not I will be damned before I watch that crap.

• Foofa

The creative guilds and studios are under a lot of pressure right now to highlight certain minority groups. This is because small but vocal, usually Twitter led activist groups threaten boycotts and such. The overcorrection makes it seem like these groups are less of a minority than they really are. But that's how the process happens. 

What reboot is this? I'm sick of reboots. Gaying the characters isn't going to make me watch.

I'm sure they'll all miss your valuable viewership.