What did you like more high school or junior high?

Neither they both really suck.

High school. Junior high (middle school) is a difficult time for many students, as hormones kick in, and getting control fo them takes a while. I was mostly bored by my classes, too. For anyone who does well at school, high school classes are more interesting, and the social aspects become more familiar and easier to navigate. I realize it isn't like that for everyone, but it was for me. It helps to be very involved with an extracurricular activity, too. 

In the recent events of covid 19 outbreak i prefer high school couz if you see movies you'll get your hopes high but the reality is polar opposite it's even difficult for you to get socialise due to pressure in junior high.