Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 2 months ago

If my ex who stole 6k from me shows up to my clinic wanting expert heart surgery for her chronically ill husband, should i say?

“The cost for being considered for treatment for you is $10k fee (indexed from original amount outstanding), not including the regular fees, take it or leave it”  

Obviously 

I’m dumbing down the language for YA..there are run of the mill heart surgeons and then there are those highly sought after, last chance experts in the field...

Old - even we waste time online 

• Kieth

You will get fired and could even be sued.

The reason I know your post has no grounds in reality is because you referred to it as "expert heart surgery".  Nobody in the world connected to the healthcare industry has ever used the words "expert heart surgery".   It's like someone pretending to be a lumberjack saying "wood based trees".