Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Please can someone give me peace of mind and tell me what it seems is going on?

Found searches on google on family computer if you could get pregnant at 46, ways to get pregnant at 46, can a man in his 40s get you pregnant, etc... to me it either look my mother was trying to get pregnant or thought she was. I spoke to her she said he is not at all looking to get pregnant it’s that she’s going through menopause and wants to know how her body works she couldn’t find certain things so he google that. But after those searches were made I realized out of nowhere my parents are having séx like every night when it was never like that before and I know cause unfortunately my bedroom is right next to theirs and they are loud. Is my mom lying to me? After I saw those searches I ran from the house went out to friends then my grandmother she called me that’s when we spoke I asked and she told me she is definitely not looking to get pregnant she has enough to do. I know she complains a lot but having not much help we have 5 dogs and there’s my 2 sisters I help out a lot especially when my father wasn’t around much when they were babies but it’s still not enough. I just find it weird/fishy but at the same time not. Also I know my parents use no form of protection but my mom tells me I have nothing to worry about at all in other words for her getting pregnant 

Did you attend any formal schooling? 

It sounds like what you think it sounds like. Best wishes to you and I hope everything works out.