Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Some guy wants me to get the nintendo switch?

but i have xbox one 500gb 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If you EVER played a Gameboy, 3DS/2DS xl, Get a Switch.

It goes Sony, Nintendo, then Microsoft, for me.

I'm SO into Bravely Default 2 on Switch right now and Sackboy on PS4.

Little Big Planet is NOT easy, ******* frustrating.

Bravely 2 is NEW from the first and "Second".

If you own a good PC, no reason to buy an Xbox.

• 2 months ago

the games are fun on the switch, and addictive

• 2 months ago

That's cool, do you have a question?

• 2 months ago

Your not obligated, but there's also nothing wrong with having more than one console either. Its your choice.

But, if he's buying...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

DO YOU WANT NINTENDO SWITCH TO GO WITH THAT XBOX ONE?

• and?,   do you think i suddenly panic, if someone mentions or even suggests another game platform?

besides yours is way better than what they are suggesting, my reply wouldn't be polite for viewing and this is a universal  board..So then what did you want to ask?

• 2 months ago

Some guy? Like a random dude? Wow. Well, if he isn't random, perhaps he wants to play fun casual games with you. The switch has a bunch of those :) Good luck to you!

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

OK.  Thank you for sharing.  Do you have a question?

• !
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Theyre not really comparable machines. The switch is a handheld that you can cast to your tv, it doesnt really compare in specs to the consoles

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.