Scared I might be sick are have cancer ?

I have noticed little things I don’t know what’s going on with me but my hair is starting to fall out not noticeable but I notice it , also I can barley eat I eat and still gain weight but I eat lesser than I use to , also I poop a lot like 5 or 6 times a day Everytime I eat a large portion of food I go and poop it’s got to the point where I be in the bathroom all the time I’m 18 and I’m really scared someone please help me 

None of that sounds like cancer. Fix up a doctor's appointment.

Sounds like a thyroid issue.

See a doctor, tell them what you are experiencing and they will probably order a simple blood test to check levels.

You are severely emotionally stressed out or depressed.  

Hair falls out from the chemotherapy not the cancer

Stress or depression causes balding, diarrhea, strange weight gain or loss.

Go see a doctor or shrink and ask for a mood stabilizer. 

• Rick B

Why would you think this is cancer???  None of those are cancer symptoms.  Sounds more like a thyroid issue to me.

In any case, when I have health issue, I go to this place and see these people called DOCTORS.  They actually assess me and draw labs on me and make an educate diagnosis based on actual facts.  It seems to work better than posting on the internet and asking strangers for their opinions.