I’m in the UK. What are CDC guidelines?

Favorite Answer

america's Center for Disease Control promulgates guidelines for controlling pandemics, etc.  the ones currently under discussion relate to cv19

IS THERE ANY HOPE OF STOPPING THE LEFT FROM DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY OR IS IT ALREADY TOO LATE.

• ?

6 feet apart, double masks, wash hands often, open most business at 25% capacity; work remotely where you can etc. 

I am in Australia, 

I am middle aged,  am unemployed,  I am balding & I live with my mum.    

• Rick B

For what?????  They have guidelines for about a million scenarios.  

Herre are the CDC guidelines for eating soft cheeses:  "Do not eat any recalled queso fresco cheeses (sold under brand names of El Abuelito, Rio Grande, or Rio Lindo) or any other El Abuelito brand cheeses. Throw them away or return any recalled cheeses to where you bought them."

Here are the guidelines for treating a radiation exposure:  https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/radiation/emergencies/sel...

The CDC is not for the UK.  But they have a website.