Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I’m in the UK. What are CDC guidelines?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

america's Center for Disease Control promulgates guidelines for controlling pandemics, etc.  the ones currently under discussion relate to cv19

• 1 month ago

IS THERE ANY HOPE OF STOPPING THE LEFT FROM DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY OR IS IT ALREADY TOO LATE.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

6 feet apart, double masks, wash hands often, open most business at 25% capacity; work remotely where you can etc. 

• 1 month ago

I am in Australia, 

I am middle aged,  am unemployed,  I am balding & I live with my mum.    

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For what?????  They have guidelines for about a million scenarios.  

Herre are the CDC guidelines for eating soft cheeses:  "Do not eat any recalled queso fresco cheeses (sold under brand names of El Abuelito, Rio Grande, or Rio Lindo) or any other El Abuelito brand cheeses. Throw them away or return any recalled cheeses to where you bought them."

Here are the guidelines for treating a radiation exposure:  https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/radiation/emergencies/sel...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The CDC is not for the UK.  But they have a website.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.