Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

christians : are some people born to be evil?

• JJ
    Favorite Answer

I'm kinda evil, so yes

• Nous

Christians are just look at all the terrible intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution by Christians towards others‽

All people are born totally depraved. Some just let the cat out of the bag a little more than others.

• Ko

No. People are learn to be evil, not born to be evil.

• ?

No!

I disagree with your supposed thesis!

People become evil, based on their behavior and, their lifestyle!

Let me give you an example, a criminal who has children, is not necessarily saying that all his children are as evil as he is!

So, it is a free choice to go to hell after this earthly life, out there they will NOT have any chance to be heard by the Lord, because they will cry and suffer for all eternity.

Ah! Before I forget, next time write Christians with a capital letter.

No but parents who don’t form trust with their toddler can cause almost irreparable damage to their child.

The idea that any parent would be so insecure about the order of the universe to think a child can be magically evil, and takes no responsibility for their parenting is alarming.

What idiocy are pastors teaching now?

Isn’t the ‘knowledge’ of good and evil the fall of mankind?

ex-xtian

• ?

All is about the personality of people and too, their education which is supposed to be balanced. 

Religions and their respective fictional characters have absolutely nothing to do with that¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We are all natural born sinners, but some have genetic proclivity towards evil. Evil parents sire and raise evil children. Exodus 20 explains....

Exodus 20:5-6b — I lay the sins of the parents upon their children; the entire family is affected—even children in the third and fourth generations of those who reject me. But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love me and obey my commands.

Hi, it is a controversial question. All men are born sinful since birth. However, I have read of newspaper reports of families that have lots of criminals in the families. So there may have been some DNA traits in the families, or it was  the environment that gave rise to criminals.

Man is given free will. So he can use this free will to commit good or evil. The environment is also to come into play. When a person encounters God and reads the Bible, if he is willing to let the Holy Spirit change him, he can turn from filthy, unclean, bad or evil to a person filled with the Holy Spirit, being regenerated and do good works.

• Nigel

in reality no! babies dont know evil brother, its like asking are animals evil? when clearly animals cannot be evil. but charles manson was even a sinless baby at one point brother, but he sadly got caught up in that snare of no return were he felt others had to pay for his agony