Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

do you prefer almond or oat milk?

Almond milk would be my preference.

Neither. I prefer cashew milk

Given the two choices you offered, give me almond. 

But I really love walnut milk.

I prefer not the "milk" version but the "smoothie" one!Why not leaving hard particles inside if they are not too large by size?This is my idea!Anyone using similar stuff please?

• garry

neither i prefer real milk from a cow , not vegetable oils . thats all they are , dont see you milking and almond or oats do we .

• ?

I like unsweetened Almond Milk for oatmeal and smoothies only. It's too " Watery" for coffee for my liking.

I prefer cows milk. 

I have never tried to milk an oat or an almond. I would think it is difficult to get them into a stanchion. 

Goat and sheep milk is fine for cheese but I am not a fan of it for baking or drinking.

• kswck2

Don't know. Almond allergy. 

• Sky

It's gotta be from the moo cow.

I drink about 3 gallons of skim milk a week.