Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Rome asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Teeth sensitive question ?

My upper lip feels swollen wen I touch touch my mustache it hurts like sore my front tooth gums feels swollen i was told dentist have tooth erosion on front tooth and told me I have small decay on it also my question is if I get decay filled will it help sensitivity because I cannot drink anything cold with ice drink only with straw I can 

Tooth erosion means the dentin  has holes in it making cold and/or hot easier to feel by the tooths nerve. The swelling is likely an infection.  I'm no expert but I believe after a round of antibiotics a root canal solves your issue.