Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

If a knee replacement has to happen can I ever run track again or what about lift weights or jog? Should I accept it that it's over?

Should I engage in new activities 

• ?

Do low impact things instead.Walk,ride a bike ,do sitting weight exercises.

• .

Yes, it's quite possible to return to all the activities you did before the knee replacement, just be sure to give your "new" knee plenty of time to heal, and follow the advice of your doctor and physical therapist with regard to rehab and when it's safe to return (gradually) to high impact activities. 

Very sad to know that. It is too difficult  to came back in track again. I have a knee dislocation in sep20. Still I'm out of jogging track. Take care..