Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

why is it unsettling to come accross a person that has lifeless or "dead" eyes... no expressions can be seen?

Today I was talking to a coworker and I noticed that today she really had expressionless lies when she was talking to me almost like she was zoned out and also did not smile and only said a 3 word response.. when does someone start getting dead eyes??? Usually she has more expression and she smiles but over time ive noticed it becoming less and less... why is there something unsettling about a person who is "catatonic"

• Alan H

She may quite simply have been tired.    But watch for signs of drug use