Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsBirds · 2 months ago

Poll: Would you eat some popcorn off the ground like a bird if they paid you ten dollars 🐦?

Favorite Answer

😭😭😭😭😭😭 nope give me 200 and I’ll eat one 💀

Is that the last popcorn on earth, laying there on the ground? 

If not, I go buy a bag of popcorn at 7-11 or I go home and pop some from a 5 gallon bucket of popcorn, I picked up at a co-op a few years ago. 

Why is the bird paying you 10$ dollars?!? 

I'm not gonna lie I've licked a tennis ball at the dog park for the promise of $5. Not my proudest moment.... but I'd do it again. $5 is $5.

I'd definitely do it for $10.

• ?

No, I wouldn't hun.

No, but I throw it there when I don't want to get up in the middle of the movie and it spills on my clothes. How the hell do you know that I did that tonight? Why wasn't this question on some other night when I didn't have popcorn? How does Yahoo know this? Don't tell me I'm paranoid

No. I'm very particular about eating food that I didn't drop on the ground.