Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsBirds · 2 months ago

Poll: Would you eat some popcorn off the ground like a bird if they paid you ten dollars 🐦?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

😭😭😭😭😭😭 nope give me 200 and I’ll eat one 💀

• 1 month ago

Is that the last popcorn on earth, laying there on the ground? 

If not, I go buy a bag of popcorn at 7-11 or I go home and pop some from a 5 gallon bucket of popcorn, I picked up at a co-op a few years ago. 

• 2 months ago

Why is the bird paying you 10$ dollars?!? 

• 2 months ago

I'm not gonna lie I've licked a tennis ball at the dog park for the promise of $5. Not my proudest moment.... but I'd do it again. $5 is $5.

I'd definitely do it for $10.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, I wouldn't hun.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, but I throw it there when I don't want to get up in the middle of the movie and it spills on my clothes. How the hell do you know that I did that tonight? Why wasn't this question on some other night when I didn't have popcorn? How does Yahoo know this? Don't tell me I'm paranoid

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. I'm very particular about eating food that I didn't drop on the ground. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.