Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/walthroughhelp/?

I am not looking to abandon the subreddit I don't want to be the moderator cuz I don't have enough time I was wondering if there's a way for me to get a moderator

fine you want the truth I am mentally challenged and I have no time in my day to do anything like that and I just thought it would be a cool group to do and as I'm saying this I am using Google to type out what I want to say so yeah

Imbecile.  A website is NOT a question ... or don't you have the intelligence to put your supposed question first?

• i + i

You seriously don't have time to 

manage a completely dead group?