Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

When can you masturbate after scrotum exploration surgery?

2 weeks ago I had a small incision made in my scrotum because My doctor didn’t know the cause of my ball pain and it could’ve been torsion, i now know it’s epididymitis which I take pills for. I can walk and move fine but not run or weightlift. Is it safe to masturbate? What would happen if I did

• Joe

Call your doctor and ask when you can resume sex. If intercourse is okay then masturbation will be also. Just be careful to not bang your balls too hard.

ewwwwww disgusting

If they only used a local anesthetic, it is perfectly safe to masturbate during the surgery itself.

Talk to the doctor because I haven't a clue (and dont' care)

always ask the expert.......... your dr

If you feel up to it, then go for it.

If you're "not ready" yet, it'll hurt.  And the worst you're gonna do is irritate it and make it sore again; it's not like you'll rip your sack right back open.

So, if you feel like you can do it without it hurting, you probably can.

If the incision is healed, I would say it's safe to "explore", but don't do anything that causes any pain or discomfort.

Just take it easy.