Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

a diet of babypowder?

ok so the other day i was changing my diaper, and all of a sudden i was wondering, what does the babypowder taste like, so i ate some and OMGOSH it is so good. so i was just wondering what would happen if you went on a diet of only baby powder for a month.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You will die. Your insides will turn to stone and you will die. It's made of talc and talc is a clay mineral, composed of hydrated magnesium silicate with the chemical formula Mg3Si4O10(OH)2. Talc in powdered form, often combined with corn starch, is used as baby powder. This mineral is used as a thickening agent and lubricant; is an ingredient in ceramics, paint, and roofing materials. if you eat talc you are a very special kind of stupid. And you will be a not so special kind of dead.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You have to be 13 or over to post here, not a baby in nappies. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.