? asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Is it ok to say to my mum none of your business when she asks where I have learnt a swear word or something rude?

At home with mum when I swear or use any other rude term and she asks where I learn’t that? Is it ok to say to none of your business? The thing is she dosen’t need to know where I learn’t it I don’t want her to ask. 

i dont think so

• Foofa

If you're over 18 maybe.

First off, it's your mother's house and not yours and so if she chooses to keep her home free of swear words and talking rude, she would naturally want to know how you were corrupted.

It's her house.

But if you don't like it, then leave.