Do Democrats support Biden's increased bombing in Syria.?

I read Biden ordered more air strikes in Syria. What gives?

We hadn't been involved in any new wars for the past four years with Pres Trump and he even brought most of our troops home.

I'm a Democratic-leaning independent and I find this disheartening. I don't like it at all! 😢 

I despise all war-monger presidents.

In my opinion, no, because the war will not be in America's favor right now, because America will be involved in the war, and there is a lot of corona in the United States right now, and that will hurt America.

start another war

Not sure who he is bombing right now I guess that depends on whether I’m in agreement or not. If it is the people who attacked us in Iraq then yes I agree if it’s not I need facts to make a decision.

I support it if Our Men and Women in uniform are under attack then we must fight back peace has it place sometimes you have throw a fist and fight or air bombings 

• arther

Thats what the war mongers voted for yes?

They can say they are against bombing but its happening again.

Democrats love war that’s why they hated Trump for ending the war in Syria.

• Bill

The establishment is back in power, so as expected you can expect more wars under Biden.