Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do Democrats support Biden's increased bombing in Syria.?

I read Biden ordered more air strikes in Syria. What gives?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

We hadn't been involved in any new wars for the past four years with Pres Trump and he even brought most of our troops home.

• 1 month ago

I'm a Democratic-leaning independent and I find this disheartening. I don't like it at all! 😢 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I despise all war-monger presidents.

• 1 month ago

In my opinion, no, because the war will not be in America's favor right now, because America will be involved in the war, and there is a lot of corona in the United States right now, and that will hurt America.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

start another war

• 1 month ago

Not sure who he is bombing right now I guess that depends on whether I’m in agreement or not. If it is the people who attacked us in Iraq then yes I agree if it’s not I need facts to make a decision.

• 1 month ago

I support it if Our Men and Women in uniform are under attack then we must fight back peace has it place sometimes you have throw a fist and fight or air bombings 

• arther
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Thats what the war mongers voted for yes?

They can say they are against bombing but its happening again.

• 1 month ago

Democrats love war that’s why they hated Trump for ending the war in Syria.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The establishment is back in power, so as expected you can expect more wars under Biden. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.