Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Have a crush on a girl from work, did I creep her out?

Was working with this new girl today moving boxes, she was timid and kinda cute. When she talked to me her face was bright red like she was nervous or something, we got really close to each other a lot it was sorta cute. It’s been a while since I’ve talked to a girl so I was kind of flustered on how I’d approach the situation, I did the stupid thing and just looked at her a few times randomly because of my nervousness. The rest of the shift I went to do some other lanes because I didn’t want her to think I’m a creep or something. At the end of my shift when I was going to punch out she walked by me and looked down when she came closer, did I creep her out?

I want to talk to her tomorrow find out about her and get her number if the conversation goes well 

• Bandz
    Favorite Answer

She’s not creeped out but that’s a sure sign of the brewing of awkwardness. Don’t get too attached to needing that particular girl though. The way it sounds, you had the same opportunity today but experienced some kind of lag. Nothing is likely to magically change tomorrow and you will probably feel more or less the same when it’s time to execute. You want to move towards fundamental change otherwise it almost doesn’t matter what girl you’re after because not only will it be difficult to get the ball rolling, but it will also be very difficult to keep any. Don’t get too caught up on forcing it to work right now. You could perhaps use the attempt as a reference experience or a stepping stone to help catalyze the change you ultimately want to make, but I wouldn’t recommend it, considering she’s a coworker and that if things get even more awkward, the job will become uncomfortable. Your best bet is to let this one go, maybe become friends and ask for her social media.

• donnie

I have no idea since I don't read minds. Just say you're sorry if you made her feel uncomfortable 

Well God told me about a girl once i asked in prayer he told me to pursue it. I didn't understand by he told me it was a sign to Egypt and Israel it led to an eclipse and hunakkah on her birthday a important date for Israel. It also led to a sign in the heavens Acts 4:11,12 that Jesus Christ is Lord. December 4 2021 eclipse for 114 secs flipped is Act 4:11 4:12. God clearly told me this was a sign in the heavens by Casting a lot and it landed on Matthew 16 the pharasisse and saddeucees ask Jesus Christ for a sign in the heavens . 

Who knows what God plan has for this girl you like it might just be a harmless crush