Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can you tell if a person is gay ?

Favorite Answer

You really can’t unless they’re obviously wearing pride clothes, like a gay pin or something. I’m not sure if you’re asking cause you’re lgbt and want to know, or if your just homophobic. Most gay people look like everyone else, and they’re not always flamboyant and loud. Most fit outside the basic stereotypes.

You ask, or they tell you!

• Jesus

Friend I do not care how many times you take a bath I don't care what kind of cologne you wear with a paper bag over the person's head all I have to do is smell the air. I will bet you money I can tell your sexual preference by your smell. I can even tell if you're a pedophile

Fart near them. If they don’t move, or even start sniffing around, then they are gay