Wife continue calling her mother ??

i married 20 years now with teenager twin.

My family leaves out of states while my wife parents live within 10 minutes.

My wife works full time while i work from home.

I always oppose her calling her mother everyday , i told her she can call her every other day but now she calls her from her work break time and lunch time so i can not watch on her call activity.

This is seriously ruining my relationship with her.

I still don't understand what they have to talk every single day???

How i tell that this effect our relationship - i tried to tell her indirectly but she said that is nothing wrong in that...

Please help

Divorce is not the option

• Foofa

You've failed to cite how her daily calls to her mother impact your life and your marriage in any way. You also don't get to decide that "divorce is not the option" because if you make your spouse too miserable over this she always has the right to leave you. During these uncertain times when a lot of older people are isolated and in fear it would be cruel to limit your wife's contact with her parents. TBH you just sound like a controlling git. 

All I can say is that you have a very tolerant wife.  I used to call my elderly mother every morning in England when she was alive.  I honestly don't know how I would have reacted if I was told that I can only call every other day. You need to see a counselor, spying on your wife ("so that I can not watch on her call activity") and forcing her to call her mother at work is ridiculous. Your controlling attitude is more likely ruining your relationship.  

• i + i

Something is very very wrong with YOU 

if your wife calling her mom everyday has 

such an effect on you. You might want to 

look into getting some kind of mental help. 

John, why does it bother you so much? Are they talking about you? in a bad way? Do you feel her mother has too much control over her? Or are you just jealous of the time she gives her? If she just likes to talk to her mother, then you should allow her this simple pleasure. 

What is the issue with her talking to her mother every day?  Are you as insecure as you sound?  You TOLD her she CAN call every other day?  Assuming you are serious, what?

i would just let her talk to her all she wants, both my parents have been gone for yrs , wish i could talk to my mom

You didn't explain this very well.  Lots of people call their mom every day, so this shouldn't be an issue.  However, if you're saying she tells too much to her mom, or that her mom is meddling way too much in the marriage, this is very different.  But you didn't say anything about that. 

If that's the case, you need to add details through your profile or do a separate question.

• ?

You've been married 20 years and your wife calling her mother bothers you? If you keep this up, she'll be calling other guys, then you will have a real problem!