Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

What are the advantages of a sugarbaby / Sugardaddy relationship ?

What are the advantages for the sugarbaby and sugardaddy compared to a traditional relationship?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

For the sugardaddy (and this also applies to sugarmommies too) - no nagging spouse, the sensation of "feeling young again", no definitive long term committment, the security of not having "feelings" involved, regular sex and control over when it occurs, a sense of dominance.

For the sugarbaby - regular income, an older mentor/parent figure that may have been lacking in their lives, freedom to do what they want without being tied down in a conventional relationship.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

For me, it was pleasure and for her it was investing in her education and future. Using online sites, I had several offers. I read their resume's and paid for three of them to fly out  for an audition. I chose carefully. She was a full time employee, for several months, with FICA deductions and group health insurance. She received a salary, I agreed to pay her room and board, and tuition for the next school year. We went on a couple of shopping trips, a cruise, and a couple of luxury vacations. She had full use of my home, spa, pool, and cars. I tried to keep her happy and entertained. I received enthusiastic sex any time I wanted it. She was an intelligent lady and a wonderful companion as well. We even shared an interest and love of classical music.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's basically legalized prostitution, but since I don't have problem with prostitution, that's not saying much.  I suppose in regions that prostitution is legal, sugarbabies don't enjoy any of the legal protections prostitutes might have (which usually aren't that many so it's pretty moot).

The advantages can all be summed up as "terminate at will".  Either party can walk away with no strings attached, at least if it is done right.  Of course, with matters of the heart, there are inevitably strings, and long term sugar relationships do tend to end up getting heart involved.

But then, long term prostitutes tend to be bummed when long-term johns stop coming and johns frequently fool themselves into thinking that their prostitute prefer them over others.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

For the Male he has Live in Prostitute

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is the relationship of a whore and her customer. If we can call that a "relationship." 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think there are any

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

For men they get a new tighter hole.

For women they get lots of money the man has.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.