Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 2 months ago

Which of these heart combinations are dangerous?

Slow and heavy

Fast and heavy

Slow and light

Fast and light

From time to time, I sometimes get each one of those

• What is the rate you consider slow & the rate you consider fast?  Light & heavy are terms that are too subjective for me to make an internet judgement about.  Heavy sounds like you are talking about a bounding heart rate or palpitations, but I am not completely sure what you mean by the terms.  If "slow & heavy does not mean under 60 beats per minute, from what you have provided, I'd say "fast & heavy" is most dangerous.  But again, these terms you are using are way too subjective to make any kind of diagnosis. 

• ?

i would ask your doctor about it