Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Finding Correct Condom Size?

Hello Yahoo community, forgive me if I'm asking on the incorrect place as this is my first time asking a question here. I've been trying to find the correct condoms to use. I live in the U.S and my measurements in Inches are: Length: 6.5, Girth: 6.1 Width: 2.5

• ?

To get the right size, measure your penis while it's erect. If you measure your penis when it's flaccid, you'll only get measurements at its minimum size. This means you could end up buying a condom smaller than you need. You'll need to know your length, width, and girth in order to know the right condom fit.

Go to any drug store and ask them to take measurements.  Take your partner with you so that you don't buy a condom that irritates his anus.

Thanks for letting me know you're not my type

• Jesus

Welcome to yahoo. You have to buy of the big one, my penis is almost so thick as yours, he has (6 inches) but it is longer (6.8) When I began to have sex it used those of standard size, but they broke for the pressure of the glans, then they recommended me to use some of more diameter and these I had left better. From then on I buy the size XXL these they are big, comfortable and they don't break.   

i would ask lady in the store

It all depends on the angle of the dangle and the heat of the meat.

heres the formula    ܸ ൌ ݈ݓ ;݄where l = length, w = width, and h = height 

You can go to ripnroll.com and order a sample pack that comes with various brands/styles/sizes.

--  Buy some condoms of several sizes and try them on for comfort and retention.  Then you will know what size to buy in the future.

--  From what measurements you have given, I will assume you need one of the larger sizes.

you could try asking your doctor about it

no need for condom just enjoy while she

is on birth control pills