Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are so many people leaving Blue states to Red States recently?

Yes like Texas, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi Arkansas, Kentucky and Tennessee West Virginia and South Carolina.

Unfortunately for them most of our laws are tied into our constitution so they won't be able to change that much.

Favorite Answer

Blue states like CA, NY and IL have worse unemployment, much higher cost of living (but only slightly higher median pay), higher taxes, higher intolerance for people with other ideas, and are generally rather corrupt. 

People mostly move to Red states for a better quality of life, such as better paying jobs and lower cost of living. 

ti get the vote. its a conspiracy

They've screwed up their own states and made them unlivable, over taxed garbage dumps.  Now it's time to flee the stench and do the exact same thing to others.

Red States like, Texas?

Because living in blue states is like living in the USS, United Socialist States.

I am in CA, which used to be a beautiful great state, with a budget surplus, great freeway and road system and great schools.  Our taxes are high, they pay illegals and give them free health care, schooling, etc.  I am native born, been here all my life, except for one year when I lived in another state, and I am an older person, so I have seen many presidents and governors come and go, so I have a pretty good understanding.  We have to pay really high gas tax.  Our gas where I live went up every day for 36/37 days!  It is really high and we have to drive just about every where.