Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Left side pain ?

I have been having left side pain I had it for like 4 days then it went away. And came back last night. I’ve had blood tests done and doctors found nothing wrong. Does anyone know what this can me ? Is it just anxiety? 

I have had x rays, blood tests multiple times, and a urine test several times and they found nothing wrong 

I don’t have Heart issue as I have gotten an EKG done 

It's anxiety.  But you should see a heart specialist.  Heart problems are nothing to mess with, and you want to be sure.

Anxiety can mimic heart problems in every way.  Even doctors can't tell without hooking you up to a machine.

See your doctor for anxiety.

Go to youtube and look up "mindfulness".  Also, learn to meditate.

Listen to music.  Music will save you.  Also, watch some comedy.  And do something fun.

Do everything that is healthy.  Eat vegatables and exercise and all that stuff.

Listen to music.

I'm not a doctor, but here is a link that gives several possible reasons that can cause it. 

we do not have your medical history , we have not examined  you , and we are not doctors . why ask us ?