Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

why do people fixing my suit feels so good?

I remember 2 years ago.....I interviewed a man for my Thesis. This Guy was A COO of a Hotel and Resort chain. He told me to wear a nice suit during the interview because I will be in his office and his office environment is very corporate. I put on black slacks, black belt, black shiny shoes, white polo, red tie, and black blazer. I even tried my best to put on the tie nicely and I buttoned my  wrist sleeves to the first hole (The second hole can fit but the first hole is more comfortable). During the interview he made things awkward. He subtly asked me to stand up subtly and I did. While he was talking about his views and vision of his Hotel and Resort....he grabbed my collar and went around fixing it. He buttoned my sleeve to the second hole which exactly fitted my wrist. He even grabbed my necktie and started adjusting/fixing it similar to how he did it to his necktie. It felt really good. 

I was just reminded about this feeling all of a sudden because after the interview....we took a photo so I can show proof to my Thesis group Interviewed him and I shared it on Facebook. FB memory asked me if I would like to share again but I dont want to. 

It felt really good for a man to assist you in dressing because you are gay.  I'm amazed you couldn't figure that out.  How does a person "subtly" ask you to stand up and how do you "subtly" stand up in compliance with his request?  But let me understand this.  He told you (apparently not "subtly") to wear a suit, and you showed up in a POLO SHIRT AND TIE, and a blazer?  I'm rather intrigued by the polo shirt and tie look.

You were dressed very un-corporate. He wanted to clean you up the best he could before anyone saw you leaving his office. 

• ?

cause you like it when they do that