Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

For those who have relocated far from home how long did it take for you to adjust to the time change?

I just moved from So Cal to Boston yesterday. I’m struggling with this time difference. Will this get easier? About how long will it take to adjust? 

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.
  • ?

A week should do it. It is only 3 hour change.

The weather will never get easier. Tome adjustment takes a 2-3 days. 

• Hope!

when I have travelled, I find 'not sleeping' to be the fastest way to adjust.. so, I live in Canada, and fly to Germany, which is a 5 hour time difference. The entire DAY I stay up.. when it is 9pm Canadian time, for me, I go to bed (it's 2am though in Germany).. you will be so exhausted that you sleep like a baby - and then wake feeling refreshed. from then on, you are adjusted!