Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Can kind of nice people be against the complicated marriage validation ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A lot of people are against a lot of the edicts of various faiths. Doesn't mean they can't also be "nice people". It's only when they seek to stick their noses into the business of those who like this kind of thing that it becomes an issue. People are allowed to think whatever they want but they never have the right to comment on the private affairs of others. 

• T J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Smart people are against it too.

• i + i
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What does "complicated marriage validation" even mean? 

Yes, "kind of nice people" can be against it. So what?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I can't answer this, because I don't understand what "complicated marriage validation" is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It has nothing to do with "nice people".  That`s irrelevant.  The only thing that counts is are you both in agreement on the subject, and I`m not talking about going along to get along.  Honesty is key, just as it is with everything. As your relationship matures, your feelings about marriage may well change too.  Just promise each other that if either of your opinions change, you will be honest about it and talk about it.  Just make sure you don`t express it as any sort of ultimatum.  Good luck. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.