Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Can nice people be against marriage ?

Like I don't hate love but I'm really too depressed to think about marriage or to ask for marriage . But I am not anti other stuff but not that deserve just want to know if other people relate to this feelings !? Thx tc 

Just asking nicely just there has to be someone who gets this feeling etc 

I was all for marriage until I got married. 

• ?

Not everyone wants marriage. You may be one of them. Its not a big deal, ony the a holes around you trying to push you into one. Ignore them, it is your life to live, so live it a YOU want.

• Foofa

Rates of marriage and faith in that institution are at all time lows in pretty much every developed nation and the people refusing this practice certainly aren't all bad. But if you're depressed that's a mental health issue and has nothing to do with the institution of marriage. 

• i + i

I do not feel that way, but that does not in any 

way invalidate how you feel. There's MILLIONS 

of others just like you, way too depressed to be 

thinking of "complicating" their life with marriage. 

In fact, marriage should be the farthest thing from 

your mind -- focus on figuring yourself out first... 

figuring someone else out (i.e., getting to know 

them well enough to be considering marriage) 

should be one of the lowest of your priorities.