Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

Need advice about work ? ?

So currently I work morning shifts into the afternoon with me getting out at 7 or 9 pm at night 

My work scheduling is going to change soon requiring me to work one day overnight. My question is how do I manage to not mess up my sleep wake cycle. I had this issue before in the past with my other jobs having weird work hours.

So Do I work the overnight and stay up all day and sleep at night or do I get out and try and get sleep in the am ?

P.s I doubt I would be able to sleep in the am because I have other responsibilities in the morning so would it makes sense to just stay up to I sleep regular at night granted I would have work the next day in the am ?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

i worked the graveyard shift for 8 years . you are always tired . your sleep cycle is always messed up . eat when you are hungry , sleep when you are tired , 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.