Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

Need advice about work ? ?

So currently I work morning shifts into the afternoon with me getting out at 7 or 9 pm at night 

My work scheduling is going to change soon requiring me to work one day overnight. My question is how do I manage to not mess up my sleep wake cycle. I had this issue before in the past with my other jobs having weird work hours.

So Do I work the overnight and stay up all day and sleep at night or do I get out and try and get sleep in the am ?

P.s I doubt I would be able to sleep in the am because I have other responsibilities in the morning so would it makes sense to just stay up to I sleep regular at night granted I would have work the next day in the am ?

i worked the graveyard shift for 8 years . you are always tired . your sleep cycle is always messed up . eat when you are hungry , sleep when you are tired ,