Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 2 months ago

Can you please help in finding a song?

I have this beautiful song in mind but I can't recall neither the title nor the singer nor the tune. Here is what I remember:

- The lyrics are in English, the singer might be Irish (or American) though, not sure.

- It is about an older man looking back at the moment in which he met his future wife.

- There might be a natural element, like some particular trees or fields.

- It has a melancholic touch/nostalgia

- They are both old but the man still sees his wife like in that moment decades before.

At least, this is what I can remember, but some parts might be inaccurate. Unfortunately, I don't remember any of the lyrics or much else. 

Please, please, if this description rings a bell with you, let me know. I need to find this song. Thank you very much!