Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Can you please help in finding a song?
I have this beautiful song in mind but I can't recall neither the title nor the singer nor the tune. Here is what I remember:
- The lyrics are in English, the singer might be Irish (or American) though, not sure.
- It is about an older man looking back at the moment in which he met his future wife.
- There might be a natural element, like some particular trees or fields.
- It has a melancholic touch/nostalgia
- They are both old but the man still sees his wife like in that moment decades before.
At least, this is what I can remember, but some parts might be inaccurate. Unfortunately, I don't remember any of the lyrics or much else.
Please, please, if this description rings a bell with you, let me know. I need to find this song. Thank you very much!