Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

How did the Armenian genocide influence the policies of Adolf Hitler in his conquering of Poland during WW2?

No Hitler planned this in 1922 then a better way came up with the Gas chambers and death camps which everyone with intelligence know is true Even Irving admitted there were Gas chambers in Auschwitz

Hitler's Conversation with Josef Hell, 1922When Hell asked Hitler what he intended doing if he ever had full freedom of action against the Jews, his response was: If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job. As soon as I have power, I shall have gallows after gallows erected, for example, in Munich on the Marienplatz-as many of them as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged one after another, and they will stay hanging until they stink. They will stay hanging as long as hygienically possible. As soon as they are untied, then the next group will follow and that will continue until the last Jew in Munich is exterminated. Exactly the same procedure will be followed in other cities until Germany is cleansed of the last Jew!" (quoted in John Toland, Adolf Hitler. London: Book Club Associates, 1977, p.116)

• Lv 6

Have you actually delved into the subjects you're asking about, or just verifying mainstream propaganda?