Anonymous

TAG PROGRAM GURANTEED?

I have a 3.6 gpa and I’m in a community college, I was not able to apply last semester because I’m off 6 units but I’m graduating this semester with my associates.  I can hold off and take the extra 2 classes and apply, I have had only two C’s and two B’s. Online I would assume I meet the requirements but idk it seems to good to be true. If I hold off on getting me AS-T this semester and take classes next semester would I be guaranteed a spot in UCI for criminal justice? 

Guaranteed*

UC Davis requires you to be a full-time student for the TAG guarantee, but I don't think Irvine does. 

As you say, it looks like, on paper, that you'd meet all of the requirements, but the best thing to do would be to talk to a transfer advisor in your college.  

• drip

Many universities will accept less than 60 credits to transfer. UCI - in Irvine California? UC schools can be very different.

You really need to contact UCI admissions office and speak to someone who is knowledgeable about transfers.