Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

TAG PROGRAM GURANTEED?

I have a 3.6 gpa and I’m in a community college, I was not able to apply last semester because I’m off 6 units but I’m graduating this semester with my associates.  I can hold off and take the extra 2 classes and apply, I have had only two C’s and two B’s. Online I would assume I meet the requirements but idk it seems to good to be true. If I hold off on getting me AS-T this semester and take classes next semester would I be guaranteed a spot in UCI for criminal justice? 

Update:

Guaranteed*

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

UC Davis requires you to be a full-time student for the TAG guarantee, but I don't think Irvine does. 

As you say, it looks like, on paper, that you'd meet all of the requirements, but the best thing to do would be to talk to a transfer advisor in your college.  

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Many universities will accept less than 60 credits to transfer. UCI - in Irvine California? UC schools can be very different.

You really need to contact UCI admissions office and speak to someone who is knowledgeable about transfers.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.