Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Mr. Potato Head deemed offensive: Hasbro to rebrand as Potato Head. Thoughts?

Mrs. Potato Heads gets axed too.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

And it took them a very short time to back-peddle due to the outrage. 

As they had to then state that they are not going to get rid of "Mr" and "Mrs"  There may be hope for the US yet..

• 2 months ago

Ridiculous. The doctors need to take the asylum back from the patients.

• 2 months ago

Silly and caving to the left.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I guess we'll just have to reminisce about his glory days.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

What’s next calling Woodie a Fascist and Buzz Lightyear a war monger?

• 2 months ago

What will the radical left do next? This is a plot by the globalists. First they take away gender roles, then they take away our borders, then they take away our rights so they can keep themselves rich while keeping hard-working people in the dirt.

• This speaks volumes about the stronghold liberal ideologies have in our education system that declares to be morally educated, then the working class that actual keep this country moving, and it's so loud + offensive I can not hear the spring song birds, damn it.

https://youtu.be/t_OIGgsTe70

• 2 months ago

They can't have girl and boy Potato Heads?  I'm glad I'm not a kid anymore.

• BB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This country needs a serious enema.  We have moved well past crazy!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No one deemed Mr. Potato Head "offensive".    The company simply wishes to make their toys more inclusive by not assigning a specific gender to them.   It's a POTATO...last I checked they do not have a penis or vagina.

Did you eat a bowl of hyperbole for breakfast?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.