Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Mr. Potato Head deemed offensive: Hasbro to rebrand as Potato Head. Thoughts?

Mrs. Potato Heads gets axed too.

Favorite Answer

And it took them a very short time to back-peddle due to the outrage. 

As they had to then state that they are not going to get rid of "Mr" and "Mrs"  There may be hope for the US yet..

Ridiculous. The doctors need to take the asylum back from the patients.

Silly and caving to the left.

• ?

I guess we'll just have to reminisce about his glory days.

What’s next calling Woodie a Fascist and Buzz Lightyear a war monger?

What will the radical left do next? This is a plot by the globalists. First they take away gender roles, then they take away our borders, then they take away our rights so they can keep themselves rich while keeping hard-working people in the dirt.

• This speaks volumes about the stronghold liberal ideologies have in our education system that declares to be morally educated, then the working class that actual keep this country moving, and it's so loud + offensive I can not hear the spring song birds, damn it.

https://youtu.be/t_OIGgsTe70

They can't have girl and boy Potato Heads?  I'm glad I'm not a kid anymore.

• BB

This country needs a serious enema.  We have moved well past crazy!!

No one deemed Mr. Potato Head "offensive".    The company simply wishes to make their toys more inclusive by not assigning a specific gender to them.   It's a POTATO...last I checked they do not have a penis or vagina.

Did you eat a bowl of hyperbole for breakfast?