Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jo
Jo asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

My neighbour is acting really strangely... what should I do?

He visits me at weird hours of the night to ask if I've had any break-ins (I never have), takes my mail out of my letter-box to give to me, and won't stop staring at me through the window, standing right outside my house. He also keeps calling me 'uncle' because he finds it amusing... I'm not his uncle... I'm not even a man.

Favorite Answer

You need to report his activities to the police as he sounds unstable to me.  They may even know him. He is a stalker.

• ?

maybe you should have the police take him to a psych unit

better talk with the police because he has no right going into your mailbox and tell the police everything that he is doing