Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Does it sound like this girl at work is jealous of me or what is it?

Me and this guy have been working here for like 10 months. He was flirting to me and chasing me nonstop for months. Then she came along and he lost intetest and went to chasing her. I was glad cause i dont even wanna be with him. I was glad she took his attention off me.

Then months later she says hi to everyone but me at work and thats what shes been doing up til today. Its not unusual for ppl here to not say hi. But i find it interesting how she was nice at first now she acts like i dont exist. And she saw him all over me. Then she got his attention. So im curious if she thinks i like and want him and heres a rivalry or competition. Meanwhile she has no idea i dont even want him.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.