Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

I took pills and nothing happened?

This morning I woke up at 3:30am crying and depressed I took six melatonin 3mg pills and six dexamethasone 2mg tablet. Why am I still here? I feel fine?

cause god wants you here, stop overdosing on them

• Chanel

Sorry you are depressed but with the right medication you can begin to feel more positive.

Call your doctor and say the pills don't seem to work. Don't tell him you took that many cos everything you say gets written down.

You didn't take enough to overdose.  You took enough to cause liver damage.  That will kill you, but it will take longer.