Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is it normal for my boyfriends best friend talks more to me? ?

My boyfriend’s best guy friend talks to me every single day. Sometimes, for even three hours. He sends good morning and good night texts. He calls me more than my boyfriend. My boyfriend trusts me and I tell him whenever he calls. He is fine with me talking to him. Even when I try talking to my boyfriend alone he will be there. I am not even getting a moment with my boyfriend. I kind of find it weird. When I began talking to him he told me I was like his sister. Yesterday, he told me he doesn’t consider me a sister anymore.  Am I overthinking this? 

• y
    Favorite Answer

I was an idiot when I was a teen and young adult. I also ended up fooling around with many of my friends girlfriends. It was never intentional, It never happened more then once with any of them, I was normally intoxicated and they were not.  But it just seemed to happen all the time.

Snooze..................... another fishing made up story from someone who is obviously really lonely. Sad.

Tiresome troll...