Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 2 months ago

How much do you think i can sell this computer for?

So i want to upgrade to a new computer in the future. I currently have a Hp desktop with the following specs

core i5 7400

gtx 1060 3gb

8gb ram

1tb hard drive

240gb intel ssd(I added this)

how much do you think i can sell it on craigslist for? of course im not a scammer and don't want to rip someone off.

I was thinking of selling it for $200 do you think that is a fair price?

Expect to get half that.

• Lv 7

what is wrong with it? seems like a perfectly viable PC. what do you use it for that it won't do?

$195 to $210 is a fair price for it.

I would definitely competitive shopping by looking at the cost of those parts or similar spec computers. 

But yeah, I’d say $200~ish is a good deal, especially since many of the specs can be found or at least be attached in computers from the early last decade. 

$180 to $210 sounds far but there are lots of valuables a pic would help 

a gamer not much split it for parts, someone who knows nothing about computers a little more.

• ?

yes 200$ is about it

Go to ebay. Look up that model of a computer.  See what people have actual sold that model for (not what they are asking.)  That will give you a good idea of what the unit is worth.